A taste of Cuba
Arrival to Havana’s International Airport.
Welcome to Cuba!
A member of Cuba 360 will pick you up at the airport, look for our logo with your name on it (or the name of the person who booked the holiday). Next, you will be transferred to your accommodation where you can relax for the rest of the day, or walk around the city, if you prefer so.
Walking tour of Old Havana, escorted by your guide. Discover the magic that hides in every corner of this audacious city. More than 500 years of history make Havana the perfect place to unleash your curiosity, especially for those who enjoy architecture. Hundreds of buildings from the 19th, 18th, 17th, and even 16th centuries spread around the narrow streets of this romantic city.
Jump in a classic convertible car and visit the highlights of the more modern part of Havana, with stops at points of interest.
Day trip to Viñales Valley, one of Cuba’s most magnificent natural settings. Known for its fertile soil, which along with its natural micro-climate, make the land suitable to grow some of the finest tobacco in Cuba, hence, the world. Visit the Prehistoric Mural, stunning wall painting on the side of a mountain, and the Indian Cave with a boat trip through a subterranean river.
Head south-east to Cienfuegos, one of Cuba’s youngest cities, founded in 1819 by French emigrants from Bordeaux and Lousiana, its elegant classical architecture earned it a UNESCO World Heritage Site listing in 2005.
Continue to Trinidad, a perfectly preserved Spanish colonial settlement where the clocks stopped in 1850 and other than by the watches of tourists have yet to restart. Have a walking tour around the city with the opportunity to visit local museums and art galeries.
Free day, refer to us for optional activities.
Transfer back to Havana.
Departure from Havana’s International Airport.
Transfer to the airport.
It’s the moment to say goodbye to Cuba. It’s sad but you have to go back to your country, until the next time. We will miss you 🙂
Small group tour:
$690/ per person.
Price on request.
- Private guide for the whole duration of the tour.
- Accommodation in “casas particulares” (guesthouses). Single room supplement is available, otherwise, you might have to share. Air conditioning system and a private bathroom are guarantied.
- Transportation to all the places listed in the itinerary, including domestic flights (if needed) and transfers from and to the airport.
- Entrance fees for every activity and/or excursion on the itinerary, except if otherwise specified.
- Daily breakfast.
- Cuba 360’s souvenir pack.
What's not included:
- International flights.
- Personal purchases.
- Travel insurances.
- Visas. You will need a visa to enter Cuba, it’s a mere formality though. For more information check our blog.
- Tips and gratuities.